Terms & Conditions
1. These are the rules of Casino 36 Limited.
The Objects of the Casino are: -
2. To provide patrons with opportunities for lawful gaming and other social and recreational facilities including the provision of food and refreshments.
3. The casino is owned by the proprietor. All powers of the proprietor in these rules may be exercised by Casino 36 Limited and by management of the casino.3.1. The proprietor will provide the casino with the premises and all reasonable necessities for carrying on the business of the casino in accordance with its objects and these rules.3.2. The proprietor shall be the sole authority for interpreting the rules of the casino premises and settling any disputes relating to the affairs of the casino. The conduct of patrons and any questions arising as to the rights or powers or duties of the Proprietor in relation to the casino shall be solely determined by the Proprietor.
Officers and Management
4. Any one or more members of management may review Casino 36 Ltd membership applications and suspensions.4.1. The proprietor or company officers may from time to time repeal or amend these rules as they see fit for the wellbeing of the casino and its patrons. Any rules or regulations so decided shall be binding on the patrons.4.2. Self-exclusion (SENSE) may only be reviewed after 6 months has elapsed, and by the management of Casino 36 Limited.
5. The casino will open during the hours permitted for the time being by the Gambling Act or any amending or substitute legislation. Intoxicating liquor may only be supplied in the casino during the hours permitted by the premises licence and whilst the casino is open and prepared to receive patrons.
5.1. Patrons must be at least 18 years of age or over to enter the premises.
5.2. Any patron who appears to look under 21 will need to prove they are 18 or over by providing photographic identification.
5.3. The proprietor reserves the right to shut off any portion of the casino premises at any time to exclude patrons there from.
5.4. The proprietor will prevent access to the casino to anyone acting in a disorderly manner or anyone who in its judgement is intoxicated.
5.5. Patrons are prohibited from bringing alcohol onto the premises and may be refused entry if found in possession of alcoholic beverage.
5.6. Patrons whose personal attire is unacceptable to management may be refused entry.
5.7. The proprietor reserves the right to request any patron who is believed to be intoxicated to leave the premises.
5.8. In the interests of safety of all patrons and staff, patrons must be prepared to offer any hand luggage, bags, carriers or the like for inspection by the proprietor’s staff appointed to that duty. The proprietor and management reserve the absolute right to refuse permission to carry any articles that appointed staff consider being inappropriate for passage into the casino.
5.9. All property whatsoever from time to time brought into the casino by any patron shall be at the sole risk of the person bringing such property onto the premises and neither the proprietor nor any employee of the proprietor shall be liable for any loss or damage to any such article, however occasioned.
5.10. No games of hazard or of chance shall be played on the casino premises other than those games agreed by the proprietor in the course of its business.
5.11. No patron may participate in gaming on the casino premises on behalf of any person not present on the premises at the time, and no patron shall so participate or endeavour to participate unless he is present on the casino premises at the time.
5.12. The proprietor shall fix total monies payable in respect of any game played at the casino for which table money is chargeable and the time or sessions during which such games may be played in accordance with the provisions of these rules.
5.13. No credit shall be given to enable any persons to take part in gaming or in respect of losses by any person in gaming, to which rule shall be no exception.
5.14. The details of customers shall be kept in files on the Neon Casino Management system. All enquiries should be addressed to The Compliance Manager at the casino premises. Subject data shall be held for the purpose of legal compliance, the commercial use of the Casino and for the prevention and detection of crime. Such data shall include photographic images where appropriate. The casino premises have CCTV surveillance which incorporates video and audio recording. CCTV is used for the protection and security of Casino 36 Ltd staff, property and customers. Casino 36Ltd shall comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 with respect to the retention of data, data processing and disclosure.
5.15. For the comfort of all patrons, mobile phones must not be used whilst at the gaming tables.
5.16. Cameras or any other recording device may not be used in the casino without the approval of the management.
5.17. The proprietor has absolute discretion to require any patron found in possession or suspected of being in possession of any electrical, mechanical or computerised article or device for use in component within the Casino premises to leave the premises and where appropriate to suspend, terminate membership or not allow access to the Casino.
5.18. The proprietor is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its staff, patrons on the premises so far as is reasonable and practicable and the proprietor will comply with all relevant legislation and approved codes of practice. The staff and patrons have a responsibility to act in a responsible manner to ensure their own health and safety and that of others in the casino.
5.19. The proprietor is committed to maintaining a safe environment in which patrons may enjoy the facilities provided. The manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession or use of drugs or controlled substances is prohibited on the premises (this includes all land, property, building and parking areas) and offenders' membership will be revoked. The proprietor will also cooperate with the police in such matters.
5.20. The proprietor will not tolerate disruptive behaviour. Behaviour will be deemed 'disruptive' if casino property is intentionally damaged, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour are used towards its patrons or the Casinos employees. The proprietor has an absolute discretion to suspend or terminate the membership or refuse entry. The proprietor will share information about any criminal act or disorder committed in the casino by patrons with other Proprietary Casinos and the Authorities.
5.21. The proprietor has a strict policy against discrimination and will not knowingly permit others to discriminate against any patron or staff member on the grounds of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. The proprietor will not tolerate any conduct which may potentially constitute harassment or discrimination against any patron or staff member.
5.22. The proprietor may initiate and will fully support a criminal investigation following an act of violence against any of its patrons or its employees.
5.23. The proprietor will remove and exclude from the premises any person suspected or found to have cheated or committed another criminal act. Under these circumstances any attempt to enter the premises will render the excluded person liable to civil action and in accordance with which the Proprietor will seek to recover its costs of such action. The Proprietor will also pursue criminal prosecution against those who commit offences on its premises.
5.24. The proprietor reserves the right to withhold funds where there is knowledge or suspicion that those funds have been exclusively or partly obtained unlawfully, whilst full investigations are concluded. Funds will be retained in the event the investigation confirms unlawful activity has taken place.
5.25. Systematic or organised money lending between clients on the premises is strictly forbidden.
5.26. Smoking is only permitted in the designated area. Any person found to be smoking on the premises, not in the designated area, will be asked to leave.
5.27. A patron who self-excludes or is casino led excluded agrees that the proprietor will not be liable for any matter whatsoever if they enter Casino 36 premises prior to the expiry of the exclusion period.
5.28. How to play rules are available on the gaming floor.
5.29. The casino does not accept any responsibility for vehicles parked on the car park or the contents of those vehicles.
Protection of Customer Funds
6. Funds are not protected in the event of the insolvency of Casino 36 Limited.
Complaints and Disputes
7. Any complaint or dispute should be raised immediately with a member of the management team. Should you be dissatisfied with the outcome of a gaming dispute you should contact the clubs General Manager. I you are still unhappy then you can email your concerns to the Casino 36 Ltd Compliance department.
Experian Identification Check
8. An electronic identity check can be undertaken on all members. Please note that this ID check does NOT leave a credit "footprint" on an applicant's credit record. The ID check leaves an ID soft print that is only visible to the individual and not to any lenders and therefore does NOT affect an individual's credit history or the ability to obtain credit. At no point during this search has the proprietor accessed any credit or financial information on the applicant.
Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorist Financing ("AML/CTF")
9. Patrons will be required to produce identification which is acceptable to Casino 36when gaming or transacting at certain threshold levels to ensure compliance with AML/CTF legislation.9.1. Casino 36 Ltd may, as part of its ID verification processes and general enhanced due diligence procedures, conduct checks on patrons with recognised fraud prevention and/or credit agencies to ensure compliance with AML/CTF legislation.9.2. The proprietor has a legal obligation to ensure that any funds played in our casinos are legitimate and may, as part of its regulatory requirements seek or request information relating to the source of patrons' funds which may be used for gaming transactions or in connection with any other business relationship. Casino 36 Ltd also reserves the right not to proceed with any transaction and/or to freeze any monies in its possession until such time that (i) Casino 36 Ltd has obtained the required information to its sole satisfaction and (ii) Casino 36 Ltd has completed any other processes that may be required under its policies and/or procedures or AML/CTF legislation.9.3. The proprietor has a legal obligation to ensure that any funds played in our casinos are legitimate. In addition to identification and occupation, we may request further information to evidence source of funds. The information will not be shared with other businesses and records will be maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
10. The Proprietor recognises that a small proportion of its patrons may experience problems as a result of their gambling. The proprietor is committed to a policy of promoting a responsible attitude to gambling and provides free literature within it's' casinos for the information and benefit of all. The proprietor will ensure that its management and staff are aware of this issue so that they may offer assistance wherever possible. The proprietor also offers a self-exclusion programme via Self Enrolment National Self Exclusion (SENSE) with a minimum exclusion period of 6 months.10.1. From 1st June 2018, if you exclude or have excluded via SENSE, Voluntary Self-Exclusion and or Casino Led Excluded and you enter any Casino 36 Ltd site the following terms will apply:-
10.1.1. Money or money's worth staked by you or by any such third party on your behalf, and/or any winnings arising therefrom will be forfeited.
10.1.2. Gambling losses incurred by you, or by any such third party where they have gambled on your behalf, will not be reimbursed.
10.2. "Money or money's worth staked" includes (without limitation) not only money, money's worth, gambling chips and/or tokens paid to and accepted by Casino 36 Ltd in respect of a gambling transaction but also:
10.2.1. Gambling chips and/or tokens in respect of which, in advance of any gambling transaction taking place, money and/or money's worth has been exchanged; and/or
10.2.2. Money, money's worth, gambling chips and/or tokens which have been inserted into a gaming machine or gambling terminal (whether or not any gambling transaction has taken place)
Casino 36 Ltd Terms and Conditions
11. Casino 36 Ltd terms and conditions govern all gaming offered by Casino 36 Ltd.