Wolverhampton - OPEN Midday to 6am, Live Gaming from Midday
- Slots & Electronic Roulette Midday to 6am
- Live Gaming from Midday to 6am
Stockport - Open 4PM to 5AM EVERY DAY with Live Gaming from 6PM
- Slots & Electronic Roulette from 4pm to 5am
- Live Gaming from 6pm to 5am
Dudley - Open Midday to 4am EVERY DAY with Live Gaming from 5pm.
- Electronic Gaming from Midday to 4am
- Live Gaming from 5pm to 4am
We will keep you updated through our social channels, on our website and via email and text communications.
In order to provide a safe environment for our employees and customers in light of the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have put a number of safety measures in place.
Our team have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including the use of PPE, protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules. Recommended social distancing guidelines are being adhered to throughout the casino and the presence of hand sanitiser stations have been increased across each area.
- Participation in temperature check prior to entry.
- Approach reception when called, only one person at a time.
- Hand sanitiser is provided as you enter the casino.
- If you have your swipe card with you, please use for entry into the Wolverhampton casino.
- Face coverings are currently mandatory unless you have a medical exemption
- Please don’t visit if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
New members can sign up online before coming to the casino.
- Customers will be encouraged to use hand sanitiser before joining and when leaving a gaming table.
- All seating and table areas will be sanitised on a regular basis.
- Chips will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Customers will not be permitted to touch cards during play. Therefore Three Card Poker will be dealt face up.
- All dealers will be wearing face masks.
- Face coverings are currently mandatory inside the casino, unless you have a medical exemption.
- Slot machines have been arranged with social distancing in mind.
- Machines are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available near slot machines.
- Menu are cleaned after each use.
- You may order at a table or the bar, although ordering from a table is recommended.
- Card or contactless payments are recommended.
- Food, drink and cutlery will be brought to your table by a member of our team.
- You may now hold a drink while standing up in the casino.
The Wolverhampton Sports Bar currently remains closed .You can order food and drink from the Gaming Lounge Bar.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place throughout the day.
- Team members have been trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- Additional hand sanitising stations have been added throughout the casino.
- Hand washing reminders are visible throughout toilet facilities.