Following the recent government update, sadly were are unable to open on the 1st of August.
We will update you in due course, we thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Electronic Gaming open 24 hours
- Live Gaming from 2pm to 6am
- Electronic Gaming from 12pm to 6am
- Live Gaming from 6pm to 6am
We will keep you updated through our social channels, on our website and via email and text communications. We can’t wait to welcome you back to Casino 36.
In order to provide a safe environment for our employees and customers in light of the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have put a number of safety measures in place.
Our team have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including the use of PPE, protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules. Recommended social distancing guidelines are being adhered to throughout the casino and the presence of hand sanitiser stations have been increased across each area.
- Participation in temperature check prior to entry.
- Follow any one way signs and keep a safe distance.
- Approach reception when called, only one person at a time.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the casino.
- If you have your swipe card with you, please use for entry into the Wolverhampton casino.
- Please don’t visit of you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- It will be beneficial for people to wear a face mask but not mandatory.
- You will need to be a member to enter the casino, this is in-line with current gov guidelines and support NHS Test and Trace.
New members can sign up online before coming to the casino.
- Positions will be limited at each table to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Customers must remain seated and are not to circulate between tables during play.
- Customers will be required to use hand sanitisers before joining and when leaving a gaming table.
- All seating and table areas will be sanitised before and after customer use.
- Chips will be cleaned before being given to each new customer.
- Customers will not be able to congregate behind players at a gaming table.
- Customers will not be permitted to touch cards during play. Therefore Three Card Poker will be dealt face up.
- All dealers will be wearing visors.
- We advise players at tables to wear a face covering. It will be beneficial for people to wear a face mask but not mandatory.
- Slot machines have been arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- Machines are cleaned regularly throughout the day and after each customer use.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available near slot machines.
- Tables and chairs have been arranged to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Menu are disposable and replaced after each use.
- Card or contactless payment only at the bar.
- We will take your food order from your table
- Food, drink and cutlery will be brought to your table by a member of our team.
The Wolverhampton Sports Bar will remain closed until further notice. All food and drink can be ordered from the Gaming Lounge Bar.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place throughout the day.
- Team members have been trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- Social distancing procedures are implemented around the casino, including appropriate signage in queue areas.
- Casino floors, gaming lounge and other seated areas have reduced capacities to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- When visiting the casino with people you do not live with, you should only meet one other household. People from more than two households at once cannot meet indoors.
- Additional hand sanitising stations have been added throughout the casino.
- Hand washing reminders are visible throughout toilet facilities.
- Check everyone is safe.
- Wear a unique T-Shirt so you can easily find them.
- Are responsible for additional cleaning and making sure tables and machines are cleared properly.